SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 1 April 2018

Lifestyle | Disneyland Paris x What I Wore



My main thought when packing for this holiday was to make sure I had comfortable clothes to wear as I was going on rides and walking around, so my outfits were pretty standard and nothing ground breaking for the Fashion news but I thought I'd share a few pics so you could get some ideas on what to wear!





The first outfit I wore was also my travel outfit so it was particularly comfy! I wore a denim jumpsuit from Zara, a Mickey Mouse and friends sweatshirt from Primark and my Cath Kidston x Disney Rucksack.






On the second day I basically went for the same look with Topshop skinny jeans, a grey Mickey Mouse sweatshirt from Primark, a warm coat from Ralph Lauren and Adidas Superstar trainers.






On Friday we went to Buffalo Bill's Wild West dinner show so I had a cowboy theme to my outfit with a frilly denim shirt and denim pinafore, I then went all out with Mickey Mouse print tights and converse all from Primark.




The last outfit I wore was the Topshop skinny jeans, Adidas Superstar trainers and this baseball style Mickey Mouse hoody from the PJ section in Primark!


Make sure to pack comfortable shoes and wear layers so you can adjust your outfit throughout the day! I hope you enjoyed this post and seeing a few of my holiday snaps!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.