SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 24 February 2019

FASHION | Primark Gold Jewellery haul ft the initial necklace every blogger is wearing



Gold jewellery is everywhere at the moment and I've been loving how it looks, so even though I swore to myself and you that I was a silver jewellery girl, here I am with a gold jewellery haul. I promise I'm not fickle in any other part of my life!





I've been researching where to buy gold jewellery and found a lot of very cool Instagram shops but I didn't want to spend a lot, incase I can't uphold the gold life. So I went where every girl on a budget goes, Primark! I did that typical thing of shopping in Primark and holding up items to decide if they looked like Primark and if it didn't I bought it! So here are my top finds...





The first item I saw was this gold / rose gold simple chain which was £1.50. In an ideal world I would have liked this to be slightly thinner but it looks really cool over chunky jumpers.




I love this set of gold hoops which were £2, I've worn the closest pair almost everyday since buying them! The other two are quite big compared to what I'd normally wear but I've kept them for when I'm feeling more adventurous. 




Shells are one of the biggest fashion jewellery trends of 2019 so I thought this shell would make a really cool layering necklace with my other gold finds. I'm really impressed with the fact that all the pendant necklaces are on different chains, it adds more texture to a layered necklace look.





Finally the necklace that every person on my Instagram feed is wearing, a gold bamboo style initial necklace. This one was only £2 and is a lot smaller than the 'real deal' and it actually suits my frame a lot better. I love how long the chain can be so I can easily layer it with more delicate necklaces. If you're on the look out for your initial I'd say head to the Tottenham Court Road Primark and get comfy on the floor, take a flask, slippers and a pocket full of patience, and just go through every row of jewellery because it really did take me ages to find an S.


It's a shame that they don't sell the same designs in silver too as I'd love to get the initial necklace in silver, they did have one but it wasn't the same bamboo style and it looked really cheap. I am so excited to start experimenting with layering this jewellery and having more personality with my jewellery.






28 comments :

  1. All of the accessories here are oh-so-stunning ones! Your collection is too cute.

    Diamond Ring Design
    Engagement Rings for Women
    Online Jewellery Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. pawn shops in scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift a necklace to impress your loved ones and convey your true feelings. Buy fashionable necklaces at various jewellery stores, or buy them online. engraved bar necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. Buy Gold Bullion Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. wholesale loose diamonds dallas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... pendants

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. online bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are wedding anniversary diamond jewellery collection, Valentine's Day collection, Mother's Day collection and other collections catering you in your gift items. You will find all the different range according to your choice, taste and budget. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... diamond dealers dallas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Or pair one with your traditional wedding band to bring some color and sparkle to your hand. Each band, crafted of polished rhodium-plated sterling silver, holds nine round single-cut 1.5mm blue, white, yellow or mocha diamonds. The diamonds are in pave settings to help ensure the ring won't catch on clothing. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. nearest pawn shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jewellery is created, from prehistory to today, for 4 important objectives; to pay respect on status, to show moral support, to worship the rituals of life, and to celebrate the beauty of philosophy and aesthetic. Results of an analysis on these aspects will bring together images or forms of the legacy of the delicacy of Thai wisdoms. trendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    Tafelgeschäft Kassel

    ReplyDelete
  14. So next time you want to shop for a trendy piece of jewelry, look into one of these options, most specifically the wholesale industry where you are sure to find a fantastic item at a great price. You will be happier while spending less money. pawn phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Beli Emas Terpakai

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. wow classic buy gold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! pawn shops close to my area

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting blog I must say, the facts and information written here are accurate. black leather motorcycle jacket buy gold scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. eu wow classic gold

    ReplyDelete
  20. The rest of the center of this ring is a dazzling array of multi-colored gemstones. This includes round Ceylon sapphires, a green sapphire, an oval orange sapphire, two pink sapphires, a round purple sapphire, a green tsavorite, and two yellow sapphires. This is a lovely and colorful ring that is ideal for adding a splash of color to a boring old outfit. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  21. Versions scrolls in this particular design are frequently exact, observe While i wrote this page is incredibly highly rated. the closest pawn shop

    ReplyDelete
  22. The small business is often searching online suitable for storys which may produce all people. There could possibly be undoubtedly getting some sort of quite a few to uncover on this. When i uncover myself personally persons constructed various salubrious specifics having Functionality likewise. Detain disorderly, great vocation! watch batteries scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: buy gold

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. رحلات جزيرة فرسان

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks wedding pie strain

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hats off to the amazing content writer who has skillfully explored the world of necklaces for girls, describing their beauty and meaning with elegance. Their words have made us appreciate these timeless pieces even more, and we're truly impressed by their talent in jewelry writing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really very nice, these earrings are very simple yet stylish that shows your creativity..Jewellery wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  28. Are you in the market looking for wholesale gold earring for your customers? If yes! then you have come to the right place! Goldsetu has several different styles of gold earrings, including jhumki, UV balli, jhala, triple dhol jhumki, and many more. Download the app to get access to an extensive gold and diamond jewellery collection right in the palm of your hand.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.