SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Lifestyle | Disneyland Paris x Disney & Sephora Haul



There was no way I could go to Disneyland Paris and come away empty handed, it would have been plain rude, and I've been brought up to have good manners! So here is what I bought in Disney and let me tell you I was really restrained as there were quite a few plushies which I'd have liked to have given a home too!





The first purchase was lanyards as we wanted somewhere to put our pins and the plastic wallet was ideal for our park tickets, hotel room key and our tickets for breakfast etc. We shall be keeping these for future trips!

My big purchase was this lovely grey sweatshirt, I've seen this a lot online and was hoping to find it! It's only in the mens and starts in a small so it is slightly oversized, it was in plenty of shops though so it was easy to find!




I already have a few pins and wanted to add to my collection so I bought myself the 2018 one to remember out holiday. Tom got me the little  French Minnie and I bought Tom Mickey Mouse and I bought my brother a pin of the castle!




Tom bought these two Disney glasses, which strangely match glasses we have but have the addition of Mickey Mouse! I got the cup in the middle from a mocktail and it lights up, what more could I want!?




We got given these cowboy hats at the Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, depending on where you were seated the colour changed.




Of course we had to buy ears, they're just so cute! They had a good selection of ears to choose from including princess ones, sequin ears and bride ones. We both went for classic ears as we knew we wouldn't get bored of them!





Food wise I bought Disney pasta for us and my grandparents, some chewy Disney sweets to take to work and then we got tons of these little dark chocolate slabs for free at out hotel! 

We also kept the little toiletries which are beyond cute and I'll be able to refill them with my own products for future holidays! Then I also kept the light up cube which was in my cocktail!




We spent a couple of hours at a shopping centre close by to the Disney Parks (10 min taxi journey) for the main purpose of going to the supermarket and going to Sephora! I absolutely love that shop and was so excited to check it out and damage was done. I picked up a face mask and two eye masks as I've been bought these before as a gift and absolutely loved them! I feel like they won't be used for awhile as I'll be sad once I don't have anymore! I then bought a small Nars creamy concealer as I've only seen good reviews about it! Then finally I bought a Becca highlighter because this stuff is crazily amazing and as it is that little bit more pricey I would never buy it for myself at home!


So there we, that's everything I bought in the Park and Sephora! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to know if you have any of the above!


KEEP SMILING


1 comment :

  1. Do you know if you can order the sweatshirt online??

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.