SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Lifestyle / What I got for my 21st Birthday



I thought I'd share a few of the bits I got bought for my 21st birthday as this and room tours are my favourite type of blog posts! I love all of the gifts and cards I got given and am so grateful. Check out my last post to see how I spent my birthday! This is really the never ending birthday as I have a very special trip to see Motown the Musical with my Buba and Grandad coming up!





Links of London Bangle

 Links of London 'Champagne' and '21' charm

 Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes

 Sally Hansen nail varnish in 'Naked Ambition' & 'B Girl'

'without ballet life would by pointeless' Sweatshirt

 Radley New Cross Small Handbag

Radley Blair Medium Purse





I am so happy and excited for all my gifts and I have been using the handbag and purse non- stop! I shall have to write a what's in my bag post ASAP. I hope you enjoyed the post :)





KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.