SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 5 June 2016

Lifestyle / An amazing Afternoon Tea Blog



A little shameless self promotion going on here, but stay with me, as I'd love you to check out my new blog. I can feel your nervous energy with the thought that this means that this blog is a no go, relax, you now get two blogs from me!


So Tea Worth Talking About is a joint blog with me and my boyfriend, Tom. We both love afternoon tea and thought that it would be fun to review each tea that we go to. Tom is the photographer and I write the reviews and hopefully you'll be our loyal follower! Below is a link to the blog and bloglovin site to easily follow and be able to know when our next review is up!






https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/tea-worth-talking-about-14927139





Thank you for your support!




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.