SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 May 2016

Lifestyle / My 21st Birthday




After my two week count down I finally turned 21 on Thursday! I thought I'd share how I celebrated it with my family, hope you enjoy :)








On the day before my birthday my mummy made me a lovely afternoon tea! I had most of my closest family there and my boyfriend. It was really yummy and made my birthday into a two day event!








My birthday began at 6:30am as I had breakfast with my brother as I had been told he still had to go to work. After I opened his gift and choosing his office outfit he left the house around 7:30am, only to miraculously re-appear around 9:00am! My favourite surprise:)

I had an extra surprise of a personalised ballet birthday cake, this is the best cake I've ever had! Then I opened all my lovely gifts and cards, which is always a fun part of a birthday. We all had cake and pink prosecco for breakfast, starting the day how we meant to go on!






I knew I was going somewhere really fancy and special for lunch but didn't find out where that was until the morning of my birthday. I went to Fera at Claridge's! I've wanted to go here since seeing the TV show and it was by far the best part of my birthday and really a gift in itself. On arrival I was given a bag of birthday gifts from Claridges which was a really lovely touch. The hotel was decorated with a floral theme for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and looked so pretty.








Confit egg yolk, caramelised cabbage, oyster mushroom and wild garlic cream






Cotswold white chicken, Jersey pearls tarragon, smoked celerian, assorted onions.







Chamomile custard, frozen buttermilk raspberries and sweet cicely.






A very special extra dessert for me, a rich chocolate and salted caramel mousse/cake with a biscuit base.






This was definitely my favourite birthday and I'll always remember it! I am so grateful for all my gifts and for my delicious meal at Fera.






KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.