SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 January 2016

Lifestyle / Toms Outfit Of The Day




So let me introduce you to Tom, I've definitely shared some pictures before and I've also spoken about him before. However now he has a whole post to himself! Tom has recently asked me to go on a couple of shopping sprees with him and he got himself some really lovely bits. Today he definitely looked better than me so with very little persuading Tom agreed to do an outfit of the day post!






  Blazer      - Primark
  Shirt       - Primark
 Trousers    - Topman
  Booties     - Kickers







Toms burgendy blazer and polka dot shirt are both Primark finds, I don't think I'd have known! The trousers are from Topman and have a really interesting pale checked print. Finally his little booties are Kickers and were his Christmas gift from me.



If you enjoyed this post let me know as I am sure Tom will be happy to be in more :)





KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.