SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 11 March 2015

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish Fighting Scrub Review


 
 
Carrying on from finding a face mask to use once a week I wanted to get a scrub which I'd be able to use in between to exfoliate my skin. I decided upon the UK #1 scrub by St Ives, which is the scrub my mummy always uses!







 
St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting - £4.29 DIRECT LINK





 
 
 
 
 
This is a really gritty scrub and unlike any I've used before as it's quite harsh against my face. So I've decided to use this every other day in the evening and it's slowly but surely making a difference to my skin, starting with making it softer. It also just has a really pleasant smell so is a delight to use!
 
 
 
There is a good range of facial scrubs to match to your skin type as well as a body scrub which looks tempting....
 
 
 
 
 
£4.99 EACH

£4.29 EACH

£5.49 ........................................£4.29
 
 
 Source - Boots - DIRECT LINK
 
 
 
 
 
 Let me know if you've tried any of the scrubs and what you think!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Keep Smiling
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.