SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 15 March 2015

A London Day




Recently I popped into London as needed to do a little research for a University project and decided to make a day out of it and visit some of my favourite places. So here's what a good day in London looks like for me...








Starting the day off with a tad of culture with a trip to the Victoria and Albert Museum, most definitely my favourite museum in London, I am very much a fan of the free admission, and my favourite room to visit is the Theatre and Performance one upstairs as it regularly changes, the Fashion room is good but after a few visits it does become a bit boring as could do with an update.









No day in London is complete without some delicious macaroons, so I took a walk down to Knightsbridge and popped into Laduree, which is located at the back of Harrods to get my salted caramel macaroon fix.








I popped onto the London Underground to Covent Garden Station and went to my favourite place, The Royal Opera House. I had a mooch around the shop, eyeing up a few pretty things and then had a look at the costumes and work on display.










I do love a good coffee and cake stop and decided upon Costa Coffee near Neals Yard to have a sit down and do a spot of blogging. It's a really lovely Costa too, very open and chic inside with comfy seats and tons of sockets so great if you have some computer work to do. It's also opposite Rokit, which is a great vintage store for research/ unusual finds.












Next up, I went for a walk through the back lanes in Covent Garden and ended up in Neals Yard which is so cute and colourful with a few cafes, a juice bar, a crazy cool looking hairdresser and some massage/holistic places. I also just had a wonder through the other streets and found some really lovely stores.








From Covent Garden I walked through Lecistor Square to Regent Street and finally to Carnaby Street, my other favourite place to walk through and check out the stores. A lot more little shops here and some cute bits and bobs can be found. I'd really recommend a walk through this area for make up, as a lot of brands have their stand alone stores here.








Finally I ended up in the diner Five Guys next to Lecistor Square Station for a yummy supper before heading to Waterloo to go back to University.





Let me know what your favourite day in London consists of!







Keep Smiling



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.