MENU

Friday, 3 January 2014

Ted Baker Make-Up Bag




I decided that this year I wouldn't do a 'what I got for Christmas haul' but instead throughout the next few months show you a few of the things that I got in more detail. So I got a few requests to do a what's in my everyday make-up bag via twitter (@sophiepatty) so thought this would be the best gift to show you first and the next post will show what is inside.








 
 
 
It's a perfect pretty pastel pink which is a coated plastic, a great material for a make up or wash bag as it can be wiped clean and if you're anything like me I tend to get my make up bags really filthy! The inside could do with being a similar material but it's a satin, and I am going to try my hardest to keep that clean, though when I quickly chuck my mascara in it can get messy. I love the bow on the front and the gold square keeping the bow together. They also do this style in bags which I am not very keen on as they don't do up with a zip so I'd be worried about things slipping out.
 
 
 
Let me know if you like this make-up bag/ what colour you have!
 
 
 

14 comments :

  1. I've been wanting a ted baker makeup bag for so long now, especially the mint green one :p The bows really are so cute xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, ooo I think mint green would have been the colour I would have chosen but this pink is really pretty

      Delete
  2. I'm not one to get too excited for a makeup bag, but this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love Ted Baker. So cute!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like some of Ted Baker, such as this, but I find some of the clothes are very bright like that neon pink they keep using and I don't like that at all

      Delete
  4. ooh its so beautiful hehe!!very pretty!ive been trying to resist buying one for ages:)I'm now following your blog girlie!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you very much for following my blog :) Go for it - I think they are in the sale now too

      Delete
  5. Have followed your blog and can't wait to read more. Follow mine at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ted Baker Make Up bag. They are always the prettiest!

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little bag. The size looks perfect to put into another bag and carry around. Pretty and pink is always a thumbs up. Deff do not want to spoil it but I know I would end up making a mess as I end up misplacing lids for eyeliners and allsorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am the same, but hopefully I can keep it nice :) Yes its good for carrying things in your bag, it's quite hard to fit everything into

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.