SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Fashion | Hollister had a sale and I accidentally tripped and fell into their store.....



Considering I'm in the marketing world I really should be better at not falling for all the tricks of the trade, but send me an email with my name in it and a discount code and pop mannequins clad in red sale t-shirts in your window and girl, I'm going to do you proud and shop! And at Hollister, I did just that! 




I haven't actually shopped at Hollister since I was a teenager so I was really impressed to see how many 'fashion' items they had, I always think of them only selling tracksuits and branded t-shirts.





I've been on the hunt for some pretty long sleeve tops for ages and these two are exactly the same style as one I already own and love. They can be worn off the shoulder but I wear them on and they create a really flattering square neckline. I went for a cheery yellow with a small floral print and a checked print and I plan to wear these with wide leg jeans. They were reduced from £29.99 to £13.99 which was a bargain!

The jumpsuit has the same style bodice at the top and then has wide leg trousers,  when paired with trainers this makes a really casual and cool outfit. This is navy with a grey and red stripe and was reduced from £39.99 to £19.99.

The final item was not in the sale, sadly, but I just couldn't leave it behind. It's also smocked, like the three other items, and is a fitted vest top with a racer back. This looks great with any jeans and will be amazing for the Summer.



I am so impressed with the clothes Hollister have in and could have happily bought all of the above in all the colours and patterns that were on sale! I do think it's very expensive when full price but their sale was really reduced and I needed some pretty long sleeve tops (justification for my mummy)





1 comment :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.