SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 February 2019

Fashion | 4 places I shop as a twenty-something year old & what surprise shop I've gone off of



I love shopping as much as the next girl and through my many years of existence I now have my safety net of shops to go to when my wardrobe needs a refresh but my bank account is crying in a corner, you're so welcome!






Primark

An obvious choice but not one that a lot of my friends openly shop in, I'm certain they do pop in but it has a stigma around it and one I don't bat an eyelid at. 

Buy: basics / underwear / PJs / casual fashion items / fashion jewellery / seasonal items e.g. hats
Skip: formal wear / shoes / bags



Zara

The fit in there just works perfectly for me, apart from their jeans, I love the european style and they're quick to copy trends from the catwalk and make them accessible for the average joe.

Buy: formal dresses / jumpsuits / t-shirts / Summer clothes
Skip: shoes / jewellery / jeans



ASOS

I've recently gotten really into ASOS, I think mainly due to the ease of having their app on my phone and being able to order things on the go. They do have some great own brand pieces, in addition to some great brands. However, if you're on a tight budget make sure to click their slightly hidden 'outlet' tab for their all year round sale!

Buy: casual fashion items / formal wear / makeup 
Skip: shoes / underwear / PJs 



Urban Outfitters

This one is definitely pricey but they do also always have a sale room in their larger stores, so worth popping along for a mooch!

Buy: fashion items / jumpsuits / midi-dress / jumpers
Skip: basics / leggings / jewellery



I used to be obsessed with Topshop and over the pass few years I've only bought my jeans from them. I just never seem to find anything in their that's overly originally or not completely overpriced, perhaps in a few years they'll change their design team and I'll be their biggest fan but for now 'thank you, next!'





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.