SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 January 2019

Lifestyle | Pizza for Pudding - Nutella Pizza Recipe



I love pizza like most people in the world (my mummy being the odd exception) although I'm pretty boring with my choice as I normally just go for a margherita as it's sooo damn tasty!!! However, today we are far from boring as we are making the most delicious pudding in the entire world of puddings, and that my friends is a warm, melt in the mouth, chocolate-y, Nutella pizza.






Ingredients

  • Pizza base (or you can make it if you've got your fancy pants on)
  • Nutella (a big jar, don't mess around here)
  • Sprinkles (optional but probably the best decision you'll make all year)






Method

  • There is very little to this baking masterpiece, so here are the very easy instructions
  • Cook the pizza base for 10 minutes
  • Take out the oven and spread Nutella over the top





  • Pop back in the oven for 1/2 minutes
  • Then decorate with sprinkles!!






Then it's time to pop on Netflix and get eating! ENJOY!





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.