SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Fashion | I got a Zara gift voucher for XMAS and here is what I bought



This year for Xmas I was treated to a Zara gift voucher, which came at the perfect time for their sales, so before it burnt a hole in my purse (I hear that happens if you leave money in their for too long) I mooched about not 1, not 2, but 3 Zara stores in London and managed to spend it all and here is what I got....






The first time I popped in to spend my voucher I picked up the yellow coat which is amazing!!! It makes a basic jeans and a top outfit so much more interesting and fashionable. I got this in the kids section in a size age 14 and I normally wear an XS in their ladies section. At this time I also picked up two pairs of trousers and a top but I ended up taking them all back as when I got home they didn't fit as well as I'd have liked.

The next time I went into Zara I ended up buying the long checked dress which I love, it's really different to what I'd normally wear but it's really cool. It has tortoise shell buttons at the front, an elasticated waist which is really flattering and then the midi length skirt. I tried it on with red converse and I liked how casual I could make it. The neckline is a little lower than I'd normally wear so I think I'll wear it with a vest under, maybe in red or navy. On this trip I also bought the skater style leopard print dress. It's in an oversized style so it's comfy and I love how swishy the skirt is! This also looked really good with red converse but I could make it smarter by wearing it with black tights and black boots.

On my third trip to a Zara I bought the beautiful burgundy corduroy dress, I actually got this in a Small and it fits well, it's a little baggy around my waist but the XS was too tight on my hips. I love this dress so much, it's so easy and comfortable to wear and you can easily add thermals underneath to make it warmer. I also bought the zebra print belt on my last trip, for someone who used to hate animal print I'm definitely getting into it now!


Let me know if you found anything cute in the Zara sales or I hope this gave you a few ideas of what they have on sale, I am such a sucker for them and I already can't wait for the Summer ones for all of the peasant style tops! 






Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.