SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 May 2018

LIFESTYLE | What I got for my 23rd Birthday



It was my 23rd birthday on Saturday 26th May and I couldn't possible have a birthday without writing a 'what I got for my birthday' post could I ?! So here are some of the amazing gifts which I was very grateful to have received this year.





I was very lucky with all the beauty items I was gifted this year, I am really pleased to have gotten another Urban Decay De-Slick primer and IT Cosmetics CC cream as these are two things which I use daily and I've nearly finished! I also got two testers of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer which I really wanted to try but wasn't sure which colour to choose. I got a lovely matte peachy pink Sephora lipstick and finally Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser and Drying Cream which I've read so many good things about so I hoping for sparkling clear skin!




I love Slush Puppies so I am very happy to now be the proud owner of a slush puppie cup, you just have to leave it in the freezer for up to 24 hours and then you add the syrup and stir and it turns into a Slush Puppie!! I got bought this lovely mug from Tiger which is giving me all of the Anthropologie vibes and some of my favourite candy!




These 's' and 'e' ornaments are so lovely and fulfill all my glitter dreams! I also got bought this really lovely melting Ice-Cream jewelry dish from Anthropologie which  makes a beautiful ornament. I love the Avocado post it notes and Avocado and Cacti magnetic bookmarks from Stradivarius which are a Millennial gift summed up and finally I am always very happy to receive Instax film!




I love love love the straw bag trend going on at the moment and remembered my mum/grandma owning one when I was young so I asked if I could have theirs! It turns out they had both gotten rid of them but my Grandma remembered and bought me this one from Urban Outfitters. I absolutely love it, it's completely lined and can carry quite a lot, the only thing is you can't adjust the strap so it is quite a long bag. I've used it everyday since my birthday as it just goes with every outfit.




I also received this beautiful Ralph Lauren handbag which I just love, it has a city working vibe to it and makes a lovely smart bag. I love the pocket at the front for my oyster card and I think the gold logo just looks rather wonderful. This can fit lots and is also quite light to start with which is very handy.




I was bought a pair of high waist denim shorts from Jack Wills and this soft casual zip up bomber jacket from Jack Wills, I really love both of them and they'll be perfect for my upcoming cruise in September.




My friend bought me the lovely print of Cacti from thelovelydrawer which looks great in my room!




Last but not least I got two books for my birthday and they were two books I realllyyyy wanted! The first is 'Social Media For Fashion Marketing' by Wendy K.Bendoni which is a textbook and 'Surprise Me' by Sophie Kinsella which I've wanted to buy since Kinsella started advertising that it was going to be released.


Dress - ZARA Last Year
Balloons - Tiger £2

So there we are, there's some of the amazing gifts I got for my birthday! As you can see I was utterly spoilt by all my friends and family and I am incredibly grateful for all the thought and time that went into getting me my gifts.


I celebrated my birthday by going to Flight Club and playing social darts the weekend before with my friends, which I highly recommend. Then on my actual birthday I spent the day with my parents and boyfriend mooching about  Camden market and then going for a very delicious dinner at The Ivy Cafe.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I know these are one of my favourite blog posts to read!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.