SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Lifestyle | My 23rd Birthday Wishlist



It's my birthday on Saturday 26th May and I'm beyond excited!!!!!! I am having a little get together with friends the weekend before and spending my actual birthday with my boyfriend and parents and hopefully eating lots of nice food! I've always been the type to write a list to send to my family and it's become a bit of a birthday tradition to also share it on my blog!



one | Sloth Teddy £35  LINK \\ two | Slush Puppy Making Cup £9.99 LINK \\ three | Slush Puppy Flavouring £7.73 LINK \\ four | Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk £24 LINK \\ five | Still Me by JoJo Moyes £7.99 LINK \\ six | Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella £9.99 LINK \\ seven | It Cosmetics CC+ SPF 50+ Cream 'Light' £30  LINK \\  eight | It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye £23.50 LINK \\ nine | Mario Badescu Acne Facial Wash £14 LINK \\ ten | Mario Badescu Healing and Soothing Mask £16 LINK \\ eleven | Mario Badescu Drying Cream £14 LINK \\ twelve | Mizon Acenze Mark X Blemish After Cream £15 LINK



Let me know if you have any of these bits on your wish list or already own them!!


KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.