SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 April 2018

Beauty | It Cosmetics CC SPF 50 Review



This is one of those products which I am very guilty of buying because of seeing it around the blogersphere and Youtube, in particular from seeing Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit using it! They both have perfected the natural 'no makeup' makeup look and it's something I'd like to achieve, so after seeing that they both love to use this base, I knew it was something I had to try!


'Developed with plastic surgeons, IT Cosmetics™ creates products that are game-changing and, when in the hands of real women everywhere, become life-changing. We believe you’re an IT Girl™ the moment you try IT.'

Your Skin but Better CC Cream - £30 LINK


This product is in-fact their number one best seller and I can see why! This is a colour correcting cream which has anti-ageing hydrating serum, 50+ SPF and foundation worthy coverage. They have 7 shades to choose from and I went with 'light' which is the second palest.  The colour is the only part which I am not mad about, it strangely looks a smidgen grey when first applied but as you pat it into your skin the colour does go to a skin tone, however, throughout the day I do sometimes notice myself looking a tad orange (when I ask people they say I don't). So this shade is probably better suited to my skin in the Summer and I should wear their shade 'Fair' now!

I have found applying this with clean finger tips gets the most even and natural coverage. It's easy to build upon with another layer or the addition of concealer. From a distance and in photographs it gives me flawless skin, however up close it doesn't cover blemishes/scars on my chin like they promise. It does however correct my complexion and make the rest of face look glowy, healthy and slightly tanned!

I am a big fan of the tube packaging and the pump, it's great for travelling and it's easy to store within my makeup collection. Of course I'd prefer it to be cheaper but looking at how this CC cream differentiates from cheaper drugstore products I can understand the price point. It also seems to be lasting me a long time as you don't need to use a lot.



Let me know if you use this and what you think of it!




KEEP SMILING

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.