SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Fashion | 90's inspired OOTD \\ Topshop|Monki|Pull&Bear|Converse



I've been trying to make an effort to wear more of my clothes in my wardrobe and mix and match items, so I thought it was about time I brought back some OOTD's ! 





T-Shirt - Monki
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Earrings - Pull & Bear
Socks - Topshop
Jacket - Pull & Bear














It's think this outfit screams casual 90's and I felt very comfortable wearing this for a day out with a friend. I've had this jumpsuit since last Summer and I wore it with turtle necks underneath throughout the Winter. This Monki T-shirt is so easy to wear and the placement of 'Art Babe' works well with pinafores and dungarees. The red jacket is from the mens section of Pull and Bear and is perfect for in-between weather and quickly brightens an outfit and makes an average jeans and a T-shirt look more interesting and put together. I am also loving wearing bigger hoop earrings, I've never been brave enough before but these Pull & Bear ones are so light that I forget I'm wearing them and they bring the outfit together.


What do you think of it?!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.