SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Lifestyle | What I got for Xmas 2017



I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, I sure did and I got completely spoilt this year! I thought I'd share some bits and bobs with you that I got given this year from my parents, friends and grandparents. 



I am so excited by all of these amazing gifts and I especially love the sparkly multicoloured knitted jumper and scarf from GAP and the Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt. I am so excited to use my Longchamp rucksack too and try out all my new beauty bits and bobs. I've started reading 'Some kind of wonderful' and it's fab, an easy and fun read. 




I also got a lot of food this Christmas too, including a popcorn machine maker, a jar of everything I need to make flapjacks and chocolate galore!




Tom made me a lovely stocking filled with these fab goodies!!!! If you want to read more about the Birchbox and when we made it you can check it out HERE. I am so excited to try out the Disney princess face masks and the beautiful Kiko eyeshadow!



So there we are, they're my Christmas gifts from 2017 and I am very grateful for the things I was bought! I am so excited to now start using and wearing everything!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.