SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 7 January 2018

Beauty | Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar Review



I love beauty advent calendars, the mix of a surprise gift and a new beauty product to try is a match made in heaven. After watching Youtube beauty advent calendar reviews I stumbled across this one and it took my fancy, so I quickly stopped watching so I wouldn't know what would be inside and off I went to browse Amazon! This was originally £50 but was bought in the Black Friday sales for £35. 






The design for this advent calendar is a bloggers Instagram dream and this is by far the biggest calendar I've seen! It has a splendid streamline slot game design which means you only have three doors on display at a time, making it a neat calendar to leave out on display. 


 I am so impressed with the goodies which came inside this calendar, I was genuinely excited to open a door each day! I got many full sized products including, Rimmel Magnif'eyes palette, Maybelline Baby Lips, Essie polish, Barry M polish, L'occitane hand cream, Baylis and Harding hand sanitizer, Ardell lashes, Bombcosmetics bath bomb, Biore nose pore strips, Elegant Touch nails and Bourjois lipstick.


I then got a fantastic array of sample sized products to try and I am particularly excited to use the James Read sleep tanning face mask, Balance Me eye cream, Dr Lip Nipple balm (for lips!) and the Rituals shower gel. There are only two products which I won't use and they are the Molten Brown shower gel as its definitely a masculine scent and the Gatineau anti-ageing cream.


I am already excited to get this again next Christmas, I am intrigued to see how the design will change for 2018 and the brands Amazon will chose to feature! I'd love to know the beauty calendars you had this year and if you recommend them!




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.