SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 December 2017

Lifestyle | XMAS | Magical Hot Chocolates ~ Unicorn~Chocolate~Gingerbread~Peppermint



Christmas is definitely the time of year to indulge in all things yummy and festive drinks are my favourite ways to do so! Here are a few magical ways you can spruce up your hot chocolate, which are not only beautiful to look at but also taste delicious!



 Unicorn White Hot Chocolate







For this magical Unicorn creation I edged the rim of the mug with 100 and 1000 sprinkles and had some dripping down the side. The actual hot chocolate is Options white hot chocolate which isn't something I'd go for but if you like really sweet drinks then this is for you and it makes a great choice for the Unicorn theme. After, I topped it with squirty cream, mini pink and white marshmallows, a handful of 100 and 1000 sprinkles and finally two pink panther wafers.



Chocolate Heaven Hot Chocolate







For the following hot chocolates I used a supermarket own hot chocolate powder and used a festive mug from Sainsbury's. I topped this one with squirty cream, chocolate buttons and Maryland cookie bites and finally dusted the top with cocoa powder, a chocolate lovers dream!!



Gingerbread Men Hot Chocolate






This one is a lovely Xmas treat and it means you get a snack and drink! I poked Mcvitie's mini Gingerbread men into the squirty cream and then sprinkled cocoa powder on the top. It's so quick and easy and looks so cute!



Dreaming of a White Christmas







A traditional Christmas hot chocolate with squirty cream, large fluffy marshmallows, mini marshmallows and a little peppermint candy cane, delicious! 


I hope you got some ideas for festive hot chocolates to make, tag me on Instagram in pictures of your hot chocolates @greatestformofflatteryblog !



KEEP SMILING


1 comment :

  1. I'm pretty much in love with anything unicorn themed so that first drink has my mouth watering already! Will definitely be giving it a go xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.