SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Lifestyle | XMAS | How to add sprinkles to the rim of your mug/cup/glass



Following my Christmas hot chocolate post I thought I'd do a short but sweet 'how to' add sprinkles to the rim of your cup as I got quite a few DMs asking how to do this for the Unicorn hot chocolate! You can check out the hot chocolate post HERE.




Other than your cup of choice you'll need two bowls, one needs to have your 'glue' this obviously needs to be something edible and the other your decorations. I decided to use honey but you could use melted chocolate, maple syrup or agave nectar. For the decoration use something small and light, 100 and 1000 are perfect!




Dip the cup into the honey and then hold it upside down until the honey stops dripping. For the unicorn hot chocolate I created a few drips so the sprinkles could run down the cup.




Now it's time to dip your cup into the sprinkles, if the entire rim doesn't get covered than you can sprinkle some on with your hands.








Then head over to my hot chocolate post HERE to see how you can turn it into a white hot chocolate Unicorn dream!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.