SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 15 December 2017

Lifestyle | XMAS | Christmas Tag 2017



10 days to go until the big day so it must be time for a Christmas Tag! these fun questions are from HERE, so if you want to join in with this tag just click the link.




Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas? 

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope, I sure don't because Father Christmas hasn't visited yet obvs. However, I don't spend Christmas day with my friends or boyfriend so those gifts do get opened earlier or sometimes after Christmas day.

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

I really love that my mum has now made it a thing that we go to the Theatre just before the big day and the Pantomime at the start of January. I also love having a huge roast lunch and getting all excited on Christmas Eve. As well as loving opening my own gifts I really enjoy watching people opening the bits and bobs I got them.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

My tree is 3 feet of fakeness and I bloody love it!

What is your favourite Christmas film?

My all time favourite is How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At my family home :)

What is your favourite Christmas song?

I don't think I have a favourite one but I'm always up for just listening to Christmas playlists on spotify on repeat.

What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?

I love the Cadbury tray 

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

oooo You know what, I do love getting given gifts, it's so exciting seeing what other people have got you!

When do you start getting excited for Christmas?

Boxing Day from the Xmas the year before!

What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

I've had lots of amazing Xmas gifts but the one that sticks in my mind the most is my Instax Camera.

What is the worst present you’ve ever received?

When I was younger I was obsessed with Barbies and I really wanted the Barbie dream house, basically a dolls house for Barbies, and instead of that I got an outfit for Barbies cat. Firstly I didn't own any of Barbies pets and secondly I don't even like animals!

As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?

Yes but unintentionally. I was unwrapping my gift and I got a fold out artists wooden ruler and I was like mm this is really lovely, wow such a beautiful ruler, I can't wait to drawer some pretty straight lines. Acting skills on point. Then my brother got a Nintendo DS and I was like hold up! We were actually opening each others gifts.

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

I actually really enjoy spending Christmas day at home because it's what we've always done. However I would like to go to Disney a few days before to really get into the spirit!

Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I do make them. I have a notebook which I only use to write down my resolutions and mostly I do stick to them, or at least make the effort to try to!

What’s the best part about Christmas for you?

Having a big roast lunch, watching the Xmas films and TV specials, shopping for gifts, giving the gifts I bought others, opening my gifts, seeing London decorated and going to all of the markets.

You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?

My one Christmas wish would be that my grandparents, parents, brother and boyfriend have a successful and healthy year ahead and are happy.


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.