SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 23 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my eyeshadow drawer?



I hope you've been enjoying this make-up collection series, if you've just stumbled across this post today scroll down and have a read of the last 7 posts and my eyebrow drawer which I wrote about a few week ago! Today we are now onto my eyeshadow drawer and this is another pretty one to look at.





Mac in Kid
NYX Palette I made myself
Elf Baked Eyeshadow in D28







I love playing about with eyeshadow and I think as long as you've got good quality shades which blend well, a fluffy brush and a heck load of patience you can create some magical looks! 

As you're now all probably very much aware I have oily skin so the crayon shadows are a blessing if I need my make-up look to last all day or night and I don't want any creasing or smudging. My favourite out of my four crayons is definitely the Laura Mercier one, it's the most beautiful colour and takes seconds to apply but looks like you took ages!

I love Mac for eyeshadows as they're so creamy and bendable. To create a natural look I use all three of my single pots, I apply Kid all over the lid, Mulch in the crease and then vanilla in the corner of my eye and on my brow bone. The Elf single shadow is a beautiful Autumnal glittery burnt orange shade which I'll sometimes add to the centre of my eyelid.

Having small palettes is brilliant for travelling as you give yourself so many options for make-up looks. I really love this Mac palette for the festive season as it's so shimmery, the Rimmel palette is also great for the same reasons and has really great pigmentation. I made the NYX palette in a boots store and I picked out 4 shades to create an Autumnal look as I am lacking in warmer shades.


There we are that's eyeshadows finished, who can guess what post will be going live tomorrow?



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.