SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my contour/highlight drawer?



Another emptier drawer is for my contour and highlight products as this definitely requires a skill to apply which I am slowly but surely attempting to teach myself. So with this in mind, you can be assured that the products below are super easy to use and blend into your skin as even I am able to use them!







The Body Shop honey bronzer is perfect for pale skin as the bronzer is pale enough to suit my skin tone whilst dark enough to actually make a difference! It's also a matte bronzer which makes it perfect for adding a natural warmth and contour to the face.

The Topshop contour stick is so easy to use, on one end is the product which you lightly swipe on your face and on the other is a small sponge which you use to blend it in. It makes a subtle shadow and 'Shapes' is a wonderful colour for pale complexions. The No 7 Instant Radiance highlight doesn't get used too much because I can't work out the best way to apply it, it's meant to be applied directly to the skin from the stick but if I swipe this over my foundation it just rubs that off and leaves me with a weird streak, if you have any advice let my know!

I bought the Barry M Dazzle Dust to use as a highlight when I was a Unicorn ( this wasn't my before life, it was just Halloween) and wow is it amazing. It's very over the top and almost holographic as when you move your face you get shades of silver and purple. I have used this since for a normal day out and did feel like it was too much but it's too amazing to chuck! The two Benefit minis are most fab, I really love High Beam and that's definitely my most used highlight, the pinky undertones compliment my skin well.

Finally the NYX Sculpt and Highlight Duo is perfection and so easy to use, find out all about it HERE.



Thanks for reading, do you recommend any more products which I should have in this drawer?


KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.