SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 24 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my mascara/eyeliner drawer?



Of course after my eyeshadow drawer is my mascara and eyeliner collection! I love to apply mascara in the most dramatic way possible as I adore the 60's doll eyed look, so all of my mascaras are great for long thick lashes.











I tend to use the three glitter eyeliners all over my lids for extra fancy eyeshadow but every now and then i'll also apply them over a black eyeliner. 

For pencil eyeliner the Urban Decay one is fantastic for staying on all day and the Pixi one is just so pretty and creates a bigger bright eyes look and just makes a pleasant change from always using black.

When it comes to liquid eyeliner I am a huge advocate of using a pen as they're so much easier to control, to see a post about using this eyeko liner click HERE. I do however have a liquid eyeliner which I'll sometimes apply over the top of the pen for an intensified black look.

My everyday mascara is the L'oreal False Lash Superstar, it's just brilliant and makes my eyelashes look crazily long! If you're happy to splurge than I'd recommend the Marc Jacobs mascara, it makes your lashes thick and long and it's on my wishlist to repurchase! The No7 mascara is a bit of a let down as the name promises so much, I find it makes my lashes clumpy and messy. Finally my old time favourite is the Clinique high impact mascara but this is rather pricey for something which runs out fast!


I'm sure you found this to be an eye opener (hahah see what I did there?) and come back tomorrow for the last post in this series!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.