SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 27 July 2017

Beauty | My Skincare Routine - La Roche-Posay Effaclar



Hey there! Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I've started a new job which has replaced the time I used to use to write blog posts! I am still here though and am always reading all of yours, I just need to get used to using my time well and getting posts written! 


I started my journey in discovering beauty products by diving straight into the world of make-up, however I am definitely very interested in skincare now and thought I'd update you on my new skincare regime which I've been using for 2 months.




I did my research into different skincare brands and decided to try La Roche-Posay as all the magazines and many bloggers rave about it and I am yet to give it a chance! I bought all of these products in Boots when they had a 20% off and I had a lovely Boots gifts card to spend and I am very pleased that I chose them. It was really easy to choose which products I wanted to buy as the shelves were labelled clearly explaining which skin types should use each product and I have been using their Effaclar range.


'Effaclar is a complete skincare solution adapted for all types of imperfection-prone skin. Naturally hyperactive sebaceous glands produce an excess amount of sebum. The skin tends to become shiny. Under the influence of environmental variations, sebum can oxidise and stimulate sebaceous glands even more. The pores get blocked and imperfections may appear.'



Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin - 400ml - £15   LINK

I have been using this twice daily  as my face wash and I love it! At first I found the scent a little strange, a little floral almost, but now I am used to it I don't even notice it. It contains no soap so it isn't drying on the skin. It's made my skin feel a lot smoother and reduced the oil level.

Effaclar Un-clogging Purifying Sebo-Controlling Mask Anti-Shine - 100ml - £11 - LINK

Twice a week I apply this face mask on my T-Zone. It contains Kaolin which helps to unblock the pores and mattify your skin over time. It also contains Panthenol B5 which helps to soothe the skin. Finally the Argilla ensures that the mask isn't drying and stops pores becoming inflamed. I remove the mask after 5 minutes with a warm water and a soft flannel. 

Effaclar Duo Anti-Imperfections - 40ml - £16.50 LINK (Now with SPF 30)

I finish off my routine with this anti-marks lotion which is clinically proved to reduce the size and redness of spots in 4 weeks, whilst preventing future break outs. 


I am very interested in adding their toner into my daily skincare routine LINK but other than that I am very happy with how all of these products are working and shall be continuing using them. I do think they're on the pricier end of the drugstore spectrum but as my skin is agreeing with them all I am happy to continue buying them.






Let me know if you use anything from La Roche-Posay and what you think of it!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.