SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 14 August 2017

Lifestyle | Disney Land Paris Bucket List



I am booked to go to Disney Land Paris in March 2018 and I can't wait! I have been once before when I was around 8/9 I believe and unfortunately I don't remember much of it, so this does feel like my first visit to the Paris park. I am so excited to visit and have the most magical week ever. We managed to take advantage of their offer and are going for 4 nights and 5 days and only paying for 2 nights and 3 days! So due to my sheer excitement I have made a little list of things I really want to do  /see / eat whilst there.



All pictures taken in Disney World Florida



Characters


  • Jessie & Woody
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Minnie & Mickey
  • Donald
  • Goofy
  • Pluto
  • Moana
  • Cinderella
  • Ariel
  • Elsa & Anna & Olaf


Food

  • 'Pomme d'Amour' Toffee Apple. My only memory of  DLP is struggling to eat a toffee apple      whilst watching the parade and this time round I am all ready to devour one!
  • Star Wars Churros. I've heard of these on the grapevine from Disney Land California and they're just churros but one is covered in blue sugar and the other in red and I'm sure the force will be strong with these edible light sabers! If we manage to find them I am sure Tom will love to have them!
  • Drink a Glowtini Cocktail. Basically a light up cocktail thanks to magic, faith and fairy dust.
  • Bistro Che Remy. Our plan is to grab light lunches in the park at the snack bars and then have a few more special suppers. This one is the Ratatouille restaurant and we both just watched the film and loved it so are definitely wanting to book to go here. It's definitely not cheap as you have to choose from the few three course set meals available but apparently it's really delicious and the setting for the area and restaurant is really fun as all the props are over sized so you feel like you're one of the rats! Fingers crossed it's humans cooking here.
  • Cookie Kitchen. This yummy bakery looks amazing and Tom is definitely going to want their donuts. Here you can also get really lovely souvenir cups and straws.
  • Planet Hollywood. We have both eaten here before but we want to go in Disney Land for sure!




Shows

  • Buffalo Bills Wild West Dinner Show. We have booked into this show for the second seating, the times you could choose were 6:30pm or 9:30pm. You get a three course meal of cornbread, Texan skillet, cattleman's chili, old-style potato wedges and a yummy warm apple dessert with vanilla ice cream. They also advertise if you need a vegetarian or pork free meal to request one when you check in. The drink options are bottomless water, beer and soft drinks and you can pay a supplement for wine. In addition to real animals and cowboys, Mickey and friends make an appearance and there is a photo opportunity with Cowboy Mickey.
  • Season of the Force. I believe this is a parade and basically anything Star Wars themed will be being done!
  • St. Patricks Day. We shall be in Disney over St. Patricks day and they always celebrate it in style. I am really looking forward to joining in the celebrating, possible a cheeky face paint, watching the show with river dancing and seeing Irish Mickey and Minnie.
  • Light Show / Fireworks / Parades. I am unsure what the shows will be in March 2018 but we both want to see them all!!!

Rides


  • It's a Small World
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Phantom Manor
  • Disney Land Railroad
  • Peter Pan Ride
  • Buzz Lightyear Ride
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Star Tours
  • Tower of Terror
  • Crush Coaster
  • Everything in the Toy Story section!




Shopping


  • Visit the Disney Village. 
  • Wish List. Sweatshirt, Pins & Minnie Ears.
  • La Valle Village. A shopping village outside of Disney which has your 'normal' shops eg Sephora! As we are staying in a Disney Hotel we can get a free shuttle bus to and from the centre.


Miscellaneous

  • Pictures by the castle is a must! I think DLP has the prettiest castle and it's one of my favourite things about the park.
  • Magic Hours. I really want to arrive in the park really early at least once so I can get some good pictures without tons of crowds!




I am sure once we are there and see everything there is to do, see and eat a lot more will be added to my list as I just basically want to do it all as I don't think I'll be going back for a long time! I'd really love to know what you recommend to do!



KEEP SMILING



2 comments :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.