SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Lifestyle | May Favourites - Makeup ~ Nail Polish ~ Skincare ~ Books



Better late than never! Here are my favourites from the month that was May!




 Makeup

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara - I love to have very big exaggerated black lashes and this mascara really does just that! This mascara promises '1800% more volume and the look of false lashes' due to the curvy brush which manages to reach the roots of your lashes. It's definitely a high end mascara at £22 but this is something I'd definitely treat myself to as it just works wonders!


Nail Varnish

Mac Studio Nail Laquer 'Satin Germain' - I was very kindly gifted this for my birthday and I've never tried Mac nail varnish before and I am seriously impressed. Firstly the packaging is really lovely, which is always a bonus, the colour is just the most perfect barbie pink too. Their polishes are available in three finishes, cream (which this is), glitter and pearl. This has such a lovely consistency and applies smoothly and easily, I also found it to be quick drying.


Skincare

No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum - I apply this little beauty onto my eyebrows (or where I should have eyebrows, in my case) every morning and night and I am slowly seeing a slight improvement. This product hasn't worked miracles but it is starting to help the growth of my eyebrows so is a winner in my books. I am still researching into trying serums to help simulate hair growth.


Mitchum Shower Fresh Deodorant - ooo it's getting all glamorous on the blog today! So let's discuss body odour, it's really not great is it?! I am quite a sweaty person in general and I have been worried that after a long day at work I begin to smell. However, I swapped my deodorant to this Mitchum shower fresh roll on and have felt really confident that I won't smell throughout the day so I can wave my arms around all that I like!


Book

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso - I actually watched the Netflix series before reading this book and both are fantastic! I finished reading this book in just under two weeks and it was such an inspirational read. I love the colloquial style and the laugh out loud anecdotes. Definitely give this book and the Netflix series a chance! Her next book ' The GirlBoss Workbook' is out in October, this book is like a journal which you can write in etc, not normally my kind of thing as I loathe writing in books but I might have a flip through one when it's out to check it out!




I hope you enjoyed this little favourites post for May and liked having a look at what I have been loving recently!




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.