SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 18 June 2017

Beauty | Mac Eye Shadow Amber Times Nine Palette



I was gifted this beautiful palette for my birthday and before I let myself touch any of the pretty shadows I took a few snaps as I knew this would be something I'd want to share with you!



 Mac Amber x 9 Eyeshadow Palette LINK


Mac has a few different colour way options with their 'x 9' palettes and this one is the most natural. They also sell smokey browns, burgundy, dusky rose, pastels and glitters.

The palette has an array of colours and textures (matte, satin and frosts) which allows for many different eyeshadow looks to be created. I love that this palette is small enough to fit into my hand as it's so practical for travelling. As a girl who only owns three other Mac eyeshadows this also makes for the perfect way to try more of their shades and finishes.







These are the softest, buttery, bendable eyeshadows I've ever used, they feel so luxurious to apply and the array of colours work well together to create natural day looks and shimmery going out looks. The pans of eyeshadow are much smaller than the individual eyeshadows you can buy however, they are still a generous size and I can see this lasting many years!



Thanks for reading and I'd love to know if you've tried any Mac Eyeshadows!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.