SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Lifestyle | OGXbeautyUK Braid Bar #GlamourBeautyFestival



If you haven't already check out the post before to hear a little bit about my morning at the Glamour Beauty Festival and to also have a sneaky look at the amazing goody bag! I wanted to write this quick post to show you the hair I had done at the event, as I love it!








There were three hair stalls at the event, two were to have it styled using straighteners / curlers etc and one was a braiding bar in collaboration with OGX. I of course jumped at the chance of having my hair braided as this is something I can't do myself. I was given a choice of different styles I wanted and was ensured that even with my shoulder length layered hair that they'd be able to create something magical and they definitely didn't disappoint! I chose this Miley Cyrus inspired dutch braids into space buns look and I love it. I actually took these pictures the day after having it braided and this hairstyle lasted three days!!! I was so impressed as the only product they used on it was the OGX Coconut oil, so their braiding skills were obviously top notch!




I hope you liked seeing the hairstyle I had done at the event, if you went I'd love to see pictures of your braid.





KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.