SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 9 March 2017

Fashion | Aislestyle Bridesmaid & Special Occasion Dresses - AD



If you have any parties or Summer weddings coming up then Aislestyle is the site you need to visit. They have a huge variety of dresses including plus size bridesmaid dresses, long bridesmaid dresses, wedding party dresses and every special occasion dress you'll ever need! So I thought I'd put together a few of my favourite looks and hopefully it will inspire some of you.



Left - Right.

Navy Sleeveless V Neck Knee Length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress £59.99  LINK
Purple Pretty Knee Length Pleated Bodice Rustic Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress £44.95 LINK
Princess Floor Length None Jewel Natural Bridesmaid Dress £69.99 LINK
Beautiful Short Sleeved Long Grey Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress £59.99 LINK




They have so many beautiful designs for Bridesmaid Dresses 2017, here I've picked my favourite long Bridesmaid Dresses, Lace Bridesmaid Dresses and Short Bridesmaid Dresses, all of which I'd happily wear to any formal event, I think they'd also look beautiful  for prom, posh parties or to wear as a guest to weddings. I really love that all the designs are available in so many colour options, so you can find the shade to compliment your skin and hair etc. They also look very chic and expensive and are incredibly reasonably priced!



I'd love to know your favourite dress out of my four favourite, also make sure to check out their website in order to pick out your fancy frock for your upcoming events!





KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.