SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 5 February 2017

Beauty | Nude Nail Varnish Favourite ~ Leighton Denny~Maybelline~Autograph~Barry M~Nails Inc~Sally Hansen~Jack Wills


Nude nail polish is my favourite colour at the moment, I used to always wear crazy bright colours but I just love how minimalist and sleek these shades look. I am going to share with you my favourite shades from pale pinks to an elegant grey! 






 Leighton Denny 'Supermodel' - £12 - LINK
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Lychee' - £3.99 - LINK



Leighton Denny 'Supermodel' is the darkest nude shade I own, with a definitive brown shade. I love this brand, they have a huge array of colours and they last around a week before chipping. Also the bottles are really high-end.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Lychee' is a really pretty pale nude shade, the best completely neutral shade for pale skin. I have always wanted to get shellac or gel nails done, so this gelly shine effect polish took my fancy. It does have a really high-shine, although it's quite a thick consistency and chips fast.




Sally Hansen Salon Manicure 'Naked Ambition' - £6.99 - LINK
Nails Inc - 'Elizabeth Street' - £15.00 - LINK

I am a huge fan of Sally Hansen polish and nail care products. This shade 'Naked Ambition' is the perfect in-between nude and pink with a slight shimmer, which creates a natural healthy shine. 

Nails Inc polish has now changed their packaging to a rectangle bottle and the price has elevated to a whopping £15. I do really love this creamy pink shade called 'Elizabeth Street' but I am sure you can find a fabulous drugstore dupe.


Autograph All In One With Argan Oil & Vitamin E 'Marsala' - £6.00 - LINK
Maybelline Show Crystal 'Rose Chic' - £3.99 - LINK

I think I've made it clear recently that Autograph Argan Oil in 'Marsala' is my go to absolute favourite! I am wearing it as I took these photos and as I am typing this post. I just love the shade, it's a really pretty vintage rose/pink nude shade. It's such a great consistency and creates a shiny finish, making it look like I've just had a professional manicure.

This Maybelline crystal polish in 'rose chic' is the most grown up glitter I've seen. It's the perfect vintage rose with specs of silver and it's really lovely to wear over the other nudes, or to create a feature finger look.


Jack Wills Nail Varnish in Grey


Sometimes I want more of a 'colour' on my nails and when this occasion occurs I always reach for a grey. This certain shade is by my favourite brand, Jack Wills, and is actually a really good polish. It makes a very smart and shiny manicured look. This was sold as part of their Xmas collection so you may be lucky enough to find it in the sales in Boots or Jack Wills. Or I am sure you can find another elephant grey shade to dupe to.







I hope you enjoyed this post and have got some nail colour inspiration and found out some new nail varnish ranges to try too. I'd love to know your favourite nude nail polish in the comments.





KEEP SMILING



1 comment :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.