SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Beauty | L'Oreal False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara


This is a new release from L'Oreal and I am very impressed! Their False Lash Superstar mascara creates a dramatic effect, without the need for applying any lashes! 



L'Oreal False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara - £7.99



First up, I am not a fan of the packaging at all! It's just so massive and takes up so much room in my make-up bag, I think this could have been slimmed down and modernised. I also really don't like the lace up design print on the packaging, I think it looks really tacky, which is a shame! However, the claims it makes about being able to create a false lash look sounded promising and exciting, so I wanted to give it a chance.





Step 1 seems to be a very normal brush wand mascara. It definitely does its job of separating my lashes and coating them with black. This side isn't really anything to write home about and could be achieved with a lot of other drugstore mascaras. 





Step 2 is a curved wand and has all the little fibres attached (you can see the little wispy bits above). They magically cling to my lashes making them appear longer and slightly more voluminous.  


This mascara definitely does make a difference to the length of my lashes and I am impressed and happy with the outcome. However, do I really want the hassle of  an extra step added to my make-up routine?! This would become a brilliant mascara if it the same look could be achieved only having to have one step! Maybe that's what's arriving next?!



Let me know how you feel about this mascara and the thought of having to do two different steps to apply it!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.