SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Lifestyle / Urban Angel Cafe Edinburgh ~ Yummiest brunch






Whilst in Edinburgh I went to the most delicious cafe and I have to share it with all of you! The only thing I didn't like about it is it's name; Urban Angel Cafe. I don't think that portrays how instagrammable, hipster, organic and yummy the menu is haha








Urbanangel Cafe
121 Hanover St
Edinburgh 
EH2 1DJ








Inside was very warm and cosy with wooden table and chairs and lots of candle. The breakfast menu varied from cereal to cooked meals and I could have easily chosen more than one thing! They also had a really good selection of smoothies and other drinks to choose from.







Meeeeee in my snug Primark roll neck jumper and Ralph Lauren Puffy jacket.






My very pretty Cappuccino






Becky's raw cacao smoothie with chocolate nibs... yum!






I ordered the Acai Bowl, which was made with banana, blueberries, Acai and almond milk and then topped with coconut, bee pollen and goji berries. It really was delicious and I was worried it wouldn't be big enough but I was pretty much full after eating 2/3 of it!



The pricing was as I thought, around £6-£9 pound for different options and it was definitely worth it! If you're in Edinburgh go and check it out. They do get very busy on the weekends so it's advisable to book in advance.




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.