SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Lifestyle | January Favourites - Make-up~Skincare~Perfume~Stationery



This year my Blogs New Years Resolution was to try and create 'favourite' posts every month. This is something I forgot a lot last year, even though it's one of my faves to read!



Skincare

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask - LINK


This month I discovered Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask and it's now my go to face mask! I recently tried a Waitrose face mask which completely dried out my skin, leaving it rough and flaky which left me pretty much desperate to find any super hydrating mask to re-hydrate my face. To be completely honest with you this one caught my eye because it was reduced to 99p in Boots so I thought I'd give a chance. It's a sheet mask, so it's really quick to apply to your face and doesn't make any mess. It's so hydrating that when you take it off your face still has product on, you can rub this in or wipe it off with a cotton pad. It's made a huge difference from the first time I used it to the appearance and texture of my skin, so I have stocked up!


Make-Up


 Autograph Argan Oil polish in Marsala - LINK
Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation in Ivory -  LINK
Honey bronzing powder from The Body Shop - LINK



On my nails constantly has been this beautiful Autograph Argan Oil polish in Marsala. It's such a beautiful vintage pink nude shade.

I've been using the Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation in Ivory for the past few months. It's a really lovely foundation and the gel whipped formula goes on like a dream! It's really moisturising and works well with my combination skin.

At the end of last year I purchased this Honey bronzing powder from The Body Shop and I have been using more and more regularly. I love that there is a good range of shades to choose from, as someone with pale skin I find it hard to find a suitable bronzer shade. It's a warm brown, without being orange! I also love that it's matte and finally I love the packaging!


Perfume


Si Giorgio Armani Perfume - 30ml - LINK


This is my all time favourite scent, since purchasing it in December I haven't stopped spraying it. I probably should as it wasn't cheap!! This feels like a special scent to me because my best friend introduced it to me and it's the first perfume I've ever bought for myself. I am not the best at describing scents so here's what the professionals say...

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis
Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox™, Vanille Absolute






Stationery



Notes Marble - Primark - £2.50
Marble Planner - LINK
Pink Marble Agenda Oh Deer - LINK (to one which most looks likes it)



I am a tad obsessed with all things marble, it's just so aesthetically pleasing, especially when it comes in the form of stationery! I've loved using my planner, check out my post all about it HERE. I have also enjoyed using this lovely pink marble agenda from oh deer which is a notebook to write lists for the day. Finally I have really enjoyed having the very pretty marble 'notes' book out on display, as I am yet to decide what to write in it!



I hope you enjoyed seeing my January favourites?! Leave me links to yours!




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.