SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 December 2016

Christmas / Gift Guide/Inspiration *ALL UNDER £20* For your Daddy/Uncle/Grandad



The last in the Christmas Gift Guide series. I've ended it with the most difficult people to buy for, the men! 

Digital Tyre Gauge - £10.00 - LINK
Bike Multi Tool - £15.00 - LINK
Christmas Butter Fudge Selection - £10.00 - LINK
The Memory Game - £4.00 - LINK
Leather Earphone Holder - £9.00 - LINK
Two pack Cashmere Socks - £15.00 - LINK
Starbucks Espresso Duo - £10.00 - LINK
Molton Brown Frankincense + All Spice Hand Wash - £18.00 - LINK 




I hope you enjoyed this post and now have some ideas for what to buy the men in your lives this Christmas! 

I really enjoyed putting this Christmas Gift Guide series together and I hope you did too!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.