SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas / Gift Guide/Inspiration *ALL UNDER £20* For your Mummy/Grandma/Auntie



The penultimate gift guide in my Christmas gift series and we are now looking at gifts for your mums/aunts and grandmas!


Yankee Sparkling Cinnamon - £18.99 - LINK
Chocolate Spoon Stirrer - £3.00 - LINK
Gin and Tonic Soap - £6.00 - LINK
Touch Screen Gloves - £9.90 - LINK
Dark Chocolate Box - £12.50 - LINK
John Lewis Comfort Cuff Slippers - £20.00 - LINK
Wine IQ Game - £18.99 - LINK
This Works Sleep Tight set - £13.00 - LINK
Starbucks Dusting Set - £10.00 - LINK




I hope you got some inspiration for the mature women in your lives! I really enjoyed putting this wish list together!




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.