SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas / Gift Guide/Inspiration *ALL UNDER £5* For your Friends/Secret Santa's and Stocking Fillers




Today we have the all important Secret Santa, Stocking Filler and more ideas for your friends! These are all under £5, so great if you're on Christmas with a budget.

Etsy Christmas Decoration - £2.50 each LINK
Balderdash Travel Size Game - £4.99 - LINK
Boots Gingerbread Lip Gloss - £3.00 - LINK
Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb - £3.75  - LINK
Superdrug RosieBea False Lashes - £4.99  - LINK
Sock Shop Festive Socks - £3.99 - LINK
Marks and Spencer Festive Toilet Paper - £5.00 - LINK






I hope you like these inexpensive gift ideas, especially the cute Christmas decorations as they're all made by me. Let me know if you make an order and I'll make sure to write a special Christmas note :)





KEEP SMILING







Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.