SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Lifestyle / My stay at the Premier Inn Bournemouth


I spent last week in Bournemouth for my boyfriends graduation! I also went to university in Bournemouth, however I graduated in July, so this was a lovely nostalgic visit. We travelled up from London by train and after a quick 20 minute walk from the Bournemouth train station we arrived at our hotel. We stayed for two nights at the Premier Inn Bournemouth and I thought I'd give you a quick review of the whole experience and our room.








The room was quite small but it was well laid out and had everything you could need for a short stay. The Premier Inn's USP seems to be the fact that you're guaranteed a good sleep and they're not wrong! The beds are unbelievably comfortable, the duvet is a marshmallow dream and the fact that you can choose the firmness of your pillow is marvellous. To ensure you have no trouble falling asleep the corridors are all sectioned off with sound proof doors which can be opened with your room key and there are also black out curtains.




Spot Tom taking pictures in the background too!



The room has mirrors everywhere you look, making it appear bigger and brighter! The storage in the room consisted of a wardrobe with a minimum amount of hangers inside, a desk with lots of small drawers and two bed side tables. 




A handy tray with tea and coffee is supplied and there is also a TV and hair dryer.






The bathroom was lovely, really modern and bright with a large bath and powerful shower. The only thing I'd say is I really didn't like the bathroom door. I forgot to photograph it for you (you can see it on the edge of a picture above) but it's a frosted glass door which doesn't lock. I think the good old fashioned wooden door is a genius invention which doesn't need messing with haha There also weren't any small products by the sink etc just a shower gel in a pump.


The rest of the hotel is also very clean and simplistic and there is a restaurant, bar and lounge. They do offer a cooked and continental breakfast, however we decided to save our pennies and make instant porridge using the kettle provided. The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was very quick to check in and out of the hotel. The location for this hotel is top notch, you're opposite the Pavilion Theatre, a few doors away from the cinema, restaurants and shops and a 5 minute walk from the beach front.


We really enjoyed our stay at the Premier Inn Bournemouth Central and would definitely go back again. We did decide that is has a more business feel than a holiday feel and perhaps is the hotel to choose for shorter breaks.


Thanks for reading and I'd love to know if you've ever stayed here!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.