SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 November 2016

Christmas / Beauty Advent Calendar Inspiration 2016




The big day is next month so it's nearly count down time! We are now spoilt for choice with the ever growing trend of beauty Advent Calendar's, who needs chocolate anyway?


Yankee Candle - £20.00 - LINK
Jack Wills Advent Calendar - £35.00 - LINK
Look Fantastic - £70.00 - LINK
Lush 12 Days of Christmas - £52.95 -  LINK
The Body Shop Green Advent Calendar - £60.00 - LINK
Tanya Burr - £25.00 - LINK
Charlotte Tilbury - £150.00 - LINK





The Advent Calendar has definitely become a present in itself and I love the element of surprise in this gift! It's a great way of trying out things you may not normally choose to buy and it's just very exciting! Let me know which calendar you go for this year! The one I have my eye on is actually the Marks and Spencer calendar, however I am resisting googling it as I don't want to see what's inside!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.