SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 25 November 2016

Christmas / MUST HAVE Etsy Handmade Cute Christmas Tree Decorations by me!


It's officially a month until Christmas so it's the perfect time to order some beautifully handmade Christmas decorations! These four designs are £2.50 each with FREE postage and can be easily ordered from my Etsy page LINK. If you let me know that you made an order and came from my blog,  I'll make sure to add an extra special Christmas note from me :)



 Santa

 Snowman

 Xmas Pudding


Elf

Personalised Initial Christmas Stocking


All the decorations are completely hand made by me, from making the little patterns, cutting out all the pieces (including those tiny pink cheeks) and then hand stitching everything together with love.


I hope you like them and make an order!



KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.