SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 November 2016

Christmas / Gift Guide/Inspiration *ALL UNDER £20* for your Girlfriend/Best Girl Friends/Sister/Teenage Daughter



I wanted to create a really well put together and informative Christmas gift series this year, as it's something I've never done on my blog before. I've thought of a few different categories of whom you may be buying gifts for and I hope that you find some inspiration from this series!



Lush Magic Wand - £5.95 - LINK
Boots Misguided Unicorn Bubbles - £10.00 - LINK
Boots Zoella Lazy Days Fragranced candle and socks - £16.00 - LINK
Topshop hat - £14.00 - LINK
Topshop Socks  £3.50 - LINK
Skinny Dip Phone Case - £12-£18 - LINK
Mac Lipstick Velvet Teddy - £15.50 - LINK
Not On The Highstreet Initial Bracelet - £10.45 - LINK





Let me know what you're lusting after on this Christmas list!




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.