SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Lifestyle / Summer Favourites



As the title suggests these are my favourite things from this Summer!


Autograph Nail Varnish with Argan Oil - £6 - LINK



I've worn this nail varnish the entire Summer, as soon as it chips, on goes another layer! This beauty is from Marks and Spencer Autograph range. The polish has argan oil in the formulae which makes it really shiny, like a gel finish. I also love this shade, Marsala, It's a really pretty neutral brown/pink and it looks on trend and smart.


Roberts 10 - £39.99 - LINK


I got bought this sleek looking radio for my Graduation and I love it. I actually didn't own a radio before and it's lovely to now be able to listen to Capital FM whilst sitting at my desk blogging or sewing. It's incredibly light weight and it's wireless which means I can place it wherever is convenient. I love how it looks as it's really minimalist, the only thing it's lacking is an alarm clock.


Muji Gel Pens - £9.95 - LINK


I got these beautiful pens at the beginning of the Summer and I've used them so much. They make note taking and organising my life so much prettier. They have a 0.5cm nib and write so smoothly, the colours are all true to the lid packaging. 


Clinique High Impact Mascara - £17.50 - LINK


This mascara is queen of all mascaras. This Summer i used a travel sized one which I got free in a magazine and as it finished I was straight to the shops to get a full sized one. I can't recommend it enough!


Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld - £10.49 - LINK


Summer wouldn't be complete without a good read! I bought this mid-way through the Summer and unfortunately due to size of it it's not very convenient to take on my commute, so I haven't managed to read as much of it as I would have hoped! Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld is a modern day re-telling of Jane Austens' Pride and Prejudice. As I am a massive Pride and Prejudice fan I thought this book would be right up my street!



There you have it! My favourite bits and bobs from Summer. I hope you liked seeing them and perhaps you've added a few to your wishlist?




KEEP SMILING




2 comments :

  1. What a lovely color!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail varnish? Yes it's lovely and I always forget to look a Marks and Spencer beauty

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.