SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 July 2016

Lifestyle / Thoughts Whilst in the Shower




A very light hearted post today of all the thoughts I have in the shower. I wonder if any of you can relate?



1 - wow, my hair always looks so good just before I'm about to wash it. Maybe it could last just one day more...

2- Why do company's insist of making their products so ridiculously hard to open, especially with wet hands.

3- *Washes hair under the shower* ooo I could give Peter Andre's 'Mysterious Girl' video a run for their money.

4- Forget that, my singing could probably give Peter Andre a run for his money

5- Now I need to pee....

6-  7:00pm - The housemate is in the shower

7- *In University Halls* Please no fire alarm now

8-  I wonder how many notifications i'll have when I leave the shower.

9- What is life?

10 -  Mentally preparing yourself to leave the warm shower and enter the cold room.






KEEP SMILING




2 comments :

  1. Ha love this, such a great idea for a post! I loved your thoughts and sense of humour. :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.