SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Lifestyle / Review / Flow Book for Paper Lovers Review



I recently treated myself to the Flow Book for Paper Lovers and after literally spending hours looking at everything it has in store, I just knew the right thing to do would be to write a blog post! 


So what is Flow? Flow is a creative magazine which celebrates 'positive psychology, mindfulness and creativity' all through paper! Originated from the Netherlands it's now become international and we lucky English folk get 4 English editions a year. In addition to their normal magazine they also make an annual Flow book for paper lovers, a calendar,  a sketchbook and a Mindfulness colouring book.


It's a pretty tricky magazine to get your hands on, the only shop I manage to find it in is the Whsmith concession in Selfridges. They have a fantastic variety of magazines there. If you're ever looking for something a little more exciting compared to the choice in your local newsagent, it's definitely worth a look. 



£12.95 - Whsmith Selfridges



So I thought I'd give you a little sneaky peaky into this third and current edition of their paper book! This paper book is definitely not a magazine, it reminds me of packs of paper you can buy for scrapbooking. Every single page in the book is perforated which allows you to carefully take any piece of paper out and do with it what your heart desires. There is a mix of papers to write letters, tags, stickers, glittery postcards, colouring pages, prints, even a pop up house and little paper houses to make. There's enough to last you the entire year, even though I wish it was a monthly magazine! 















As you can see it has the cutest prints, I had to be really restrained as otherwise this blog post would be filled with way too many pictures! There is so much more inside, so you need to pop down to a shop and get yourself a copy. 



I've been having a think what you can use the papers for...


Scrapbooking
Writing Letters
Wraping gifts
Put up in your room as posters
Background for Instagram and blog pictures
Place mats to put your perfumes on / photo frames




I hope you enjoyed this post! It's a bit different to my normal reviews but as I love this book so much I thought some of you would too!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.