SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lifestyle / Big Collective Make Up Haul






I was cleaning up my make up drawers and chucking out some old things and realised since January I have bought and been gifted quite a few new make up bits, so thought I do a big collective make up haul! I am also really proud of this flat lay, think it looks rather lovely juvely!



Revolution Radiance Highlighter
L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Powder
L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Foundation
Collection Eyebrow Pencil
Soap and Glory Archery eyebrow pencil
W7 'In The City' eyeshadow palette
LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils 
Mac Lipstick in Mehr
Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
Maybeline ColorShow Blush em



Just to say if you too love getting new make up bits always check out pound land and BeautyBase as they sell brands heavily reduced. Also Boots regularly have 3 for 2 sales, so it's worth waiting for that!





KEEP SMILING





1 comment :

  1. The LA Colors eye pencils look gorgeous, never heard of them before :)


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.