SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 March 2016

Review / L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation and Powder






I have recently changed my foundation to an entirely new brand and product as I don't think my last one was doing much for my skin. I've also changed from being the lightest shade in foundation to the second lightest as I think this matches my skin tone a lot better and makes me look a lot more alive! There was a 3 for 2 on L'Oreal make up in Boots so I decided to get one foundation and two powders, as I wasn't sure if I'd like the foundation but guessed the powder would be pretty decent.



Firstly, I love the foundation packaging, it's minimalistic and a great sized tube to put in my make up bag. The colour match is really great, they have a lot of shades for lighter people as they gradually get darker so it's not a sudden dramatic shade change.  This has a high coverage without looking cakey, so it's fantastic if like me you have fine skin on most of your face, except one area which is prone to blemishes. It helps the different skin types blend together and it makes your entire face look smooth, although it's not too thick to cover freckles etc which is nice as it looks natural.  



I don't like the packaging for the powder, its incredibly outdated. However, I do like that it has a mirror and a face pad underneath to apply the powder. I got this in medium vanilla, which is the lightest shade of powder you could get. Strangely there are only three shades available. This is a really great powder, it definitely helps to combat shine. I wouldn't say it's really a 24 Hour shine control, but then who is awake for that long to see if it is?!




I am really happy with these two products and really enjoy using them! Let me know if you use them? L'Oreal has got some fab ranges at the moment, I really love their sculpt products too and shall be trying them soon!




KEEP SMILING






1 comment :

  1. i used to swear by the foundation until i had really dry skin and it would cling to my dry patches but i've never tried the powder.. i know what you mean about the packaging though!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.