SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Lifestyle / Updated Evening Skincare Routine for Blemish Prone Skin






It's been awhile since I've done an evening skincare routine and I've been using a few new things for the last couple of months, so thought I'd show y'll. 


I begin by taking off my make up with the Nivea Sensitive Micellar water and my eye make up with the Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover. I find it a lot easier to use these to get rid of all my make up, rather than a cleanser and water. 


Next up is a newbie, the Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash, I purchase this on Amazon as I can't find it in any stores. It's really fantastic for blemish prone skin as it contains salicylic acid which helps to tackle spots. However, it's sensitive enough to use twice a day without drying your skin. I shall try to get a post up soon to talk about it properly!


I apply the Witch Overnight Serum on my horrid spotty chin and my T-Zone. If you'd like to know a little more about this check out my post HERE. For the rest of my face I apply the Nivea Oil Free Day Cream. 


Next up I wash my teeth, cause I'm cool and don't want my teeth to fall out, I've recently been using Colgate Max White, Expert Whitening toothpaste. I've really been enjoying using this toothpaste as it has definitely brightened my teeth and any yellow stains are slowly going. It also tastes really good as it's a very mild minty flavour.


The last two products I use before getting my much needed beauty sleep are the Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Hand Cream POST HERE and then the Carmex lip balm in Cherry POST HERE.






I hope you like this post and enjoyed seeing what products I been loving!




KEEP SMILING




1 comment :

  1. I am using the Nivea eye makeup remover and it is so good. I love Nivea because their products are so gentle! Lovely post!

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.