SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Review / Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne




I am a huge Jo Malone fan. I was introduced to this brand through blogs and youtube channels and since then, I can't help but go into the stores and create a cocktail of colognes. Jo Malone has definitely helped me to appreciate a luxurious scent and the celebrity and fashion perfumes don't quite do it for me any more. I like to think of myself as a cologne connoisseur.


Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt - £42 LINK



I am now the proud owner of two scents, the first being their Earl Grey and Cucumber and the second Wood Sage and Sea Salt. Both are the smaller bottle (30ml) which last ages and seems like a good size to me! I do prefer the aesthetic of the larger bottle with the rounded lid, and the opportunity to customise your bottle, but they are ridiculously pricey and perfume does eventually go off.






Opening a Jo Malone scent is a treat in itself, they are packaged in beautiful cream boxes with a luxurious thick black ribbon tied in a bow. The bottles keep within this theme with a simplistic label and clear bottle.


I've been thinking how to explain the scent. It's one of their woody/earthy scents and a new edition to their collection this year. It's a fresh scent, like a beach walk with the sea salt air. Although it has a woody undertone that balances the scent, making it sophisticated. You really need to go into a store and spray all of them to know what to get. This is definitely a brand I wouldn't risk ordering online just because of the name. To help you choose a scent they're split into categories of citrus, floral, fruity, spicy, light floral and Woody.



Let me know if you're a fan and which colognes you have or want.





KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.